sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014


Second exam

First text



A few corrections to the text and underline the topic and concluding sentences

"My first day of class as a university student"


I can remember about that day, I felt very nervous because I did not know anything about my classmates and the teachers. At first was strange and confusing. After, in a break, I started to speak with some classmates and we started to talk around the campus and to know the areas. As I have never been in the University before, everything was new for me. I always wanted to be here and despite of my nervous I felt very happy. Now, I can remember for example, the first time I went to the Choza, there were some classmates were buying and we started to speak about Fresher's week; we wanted to know what will happen that day, when and where could be because we wanted to be prepare for the "event" we felt afraid of, and at the same time we were very enthusiastic. I think I will never forget that day, "my first day of class as a university student", because It was the best experience that I have had for a long time.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario