Finally, I can say that I have learned many things; for example I learned that paragraph is compound for three parts: topic sentence, body and concluding sentence. I learned that it is very important to follow some steps to built a good paragraph; for example first you need to do prewriting for organizing your ideas and after you can do your first draft. I learned to use new vocabulary that I did not know. I think, it was a little easier for me to built the sentences. Also, One important thing is the punctuation because these give sense to the text. In my opinion, my weak area is the punctuation because I think I need to improve that, I realized it resulted more difficult for me when I had to do the assignments. However, I think to know the rules and use them will help me in the future.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario